- Community Career Development
- Canadian Corporate Information
- Site provides information about the many corporate sectors of Canada as well as other information concerning Corporate Canada.
- Career Development and Gender, Race, and Class
- Problems with trait and factor theories, lifespan theories, and social cognitive theories of career development are presented in this article. A discussion about career maturity and salience is also included.
- Career Development eManual
- This online manual provides information about planning your career. Topics covered are self assessment, research, decision making, networks and contacts, work, and life/work planning.
- Career Development for Meaningful Life Work
- This article discusses the work-meaning connection, job satisfaction, career happiness, and developments in career development theory.
- Changing Career Patterns
- It is very common in today's society for people to change careers throughout their working lives. This article discusses the influences that encourage career mobility and the qualities that enhance career mobility.
- EmployAbilities: Employment Resources for People with Disabilities
- This Alberta-based organization assists people who have disabilities with job searching.
- Jobboom: Top 100 Internet Sites for Learning and Employment
- Site provides links concerning choosing careers, finding training, finding ways to gain experience, job market outlooks, self-employment, working abroad, dealing with special needs, and more.
- Site acts as a resource for job searching and also provides help with interviewing techniques.
- National Business Incubation Association
- This site maintained by the National Business Incubation Association provides links and information about business incubation which is a process where new businesses are nurtured to the point where they will be able to make it on their own.
- National Lifework
- The purpose of National Lifework is "to help people of all ages become self-reliant. . .[and] to make the right choices in finding satisfying and fulfilling work in today's rapidly changing work world.". This site provides information and links to related web sites to accomplish this goal.
- WORKink: Virtual Employment Resource Centre
- "WORKink's mission is to facilitate communication and provide resources and information to enhance the equitable and meaningful employment of people with disabilities. In order to reach this goal, WORKink provides its on-line visitors with labour market and career information, access to national, provincial, and territorial resources, and online experts' assistance."
Community Career Development
- Center for Community Economic Development
- Site provides information about the center, additional resources about community economic development, case studies to help improve your understanding of community economic development, and other services.
- Centre for Sustainable Community Development
- "This Community Economic Development Centre website has, as one of its goals, that of publishing resource materials for the use of citizens and their communities."
- EnterWeb: Community Economic Development
- Site provides links to a number of web sites concerning community economic development.
- EnterWeb: Small Business Portal
- Site provides information about small business, finance, international trade, entrepreneurship, enterprise development, and the economy.
- National Gathering for Social Entrepreneurs
- This is a web page for the National Gathering for Social Entrepreneurs which is an organization that supports the success of non-profit social entrepreneurs.
- Oregon Economic and Community Development Department
- Site's purpose is to share information to aid in the development of economic opportunities and to build quality communities in Oregon.