- Graduate School Information
- APA Books
- The American Psychological Association provides information on books it publishes.
- Dictionary of Useful Research Phrases
- Find the real meaning of phrases widely used in research papers.
- Good Books in Psychology
- An annotated bibliography of over 300 popular psychology books compiled by Charles G. Morris of the University of Michigan.
- Library Research in Psychology - Finding it easily
- Provides useful information for the beginning psychology researcher.
- Psychological Science on the Net
- Includes links to all major topics in psychology, online demonstrations and experiments, tutorials, archives, career information, jobs, discussion groups, etc.
- Sites to Promote Academic Success
- "Here is a sampling of Web sites that provide tips to help you manage your time, take better notes and study more effectively, work on your memory, take tests, and handle the stresses of college life. You can also explore your learning style and some excellent general academic success sites."
- Study Skills Self Help Information
- Pages of information provided to help students improve their study skills from Virginia Tech University.
- Writing Resources
- Links to writing resources available on the web; based at the Psychology Centre of Athabasca University.
- A Student's Guide to the Helping Professions
- This 45-page manual provides an overview of careers in psychology and related fields.
- Art of Interviewing Well
- Site provides tips for preparing for an interview, asking questions and giving answers at the interview, and a list of interview questions you may be asked.
- Articles on the Relevance and Value of an Arts Education
- Site provides a number of articles that argue for a liberal arts degree and provide evidence that arts majors do find jobs and success upon entering the work force.
- Career Development eManual
- This online manual provides information about planning your career. Topics covered are self assessment, research, decision making, networks and contacts, work, and life/work planning.
- Jobboom: Top 100 Internet Sites for Learning and Employment
- Site provides links concerning choosing careers, finding training, finding ways to gain experience, job market outlooks, self-employment, working abroad, dealing with special needs, and more.
- Online Psychology Career Center
- Has job listings, financial aid and internship information, career tips, GRE test-taking advice and online resources for minority students, as well as PhD program ranking, clinical program information and forums.
- Psychology Career Center II
- Site has information about different career options in psychology.
- Self-Directed Search
- If you would like to take a career interest inventory in order to match your skills and interests to match your skills and interests to specific jobs, careers, college majors, or field of study, this is the sites for you.
- Site provides multiple links to job opportunities. It provides links to featured industries, and provides links to expert advice on resumes, interviewing, internships, salaries, and negotiating. This is intended for the serious job seeker.
- What is a Psychologist?
- Article presented by the CPA describes what psychologists do, where they work, and how to become one.
Graduate School Information
- Canadian Graduate School Guide
- Site provides a "description of graduate psychology programmes in Canadian universities."