- Child Labour
- This site is sponsored by the International Labour Organization and is concerned with the issues of child labour. Site may help orient someone trying to understand the possible problems associated with child labour.
- Depression in the Workplace
- This article describes what depression is, how it affects work, how unsatisfactory work conditions cause depression, and what can be done to correct the problem.
- Helping Others Resolve Differences: Empowering Stakeholders
- This book which can be downloaded for free provides information about the mediation process.
- History of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Site provides a brief timeline of the history of I/O Psychology.
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Site provides links to a few sites which concern industrial and organizational psychology.
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology Notes and Other I-O Documents
- Site provides links to a number of articles concerning fairness and equal employment opportunity, job analysis, compensation, performance and organizational effectiveness, performance appraisal, training and team building, motivation, leadership and management, work/family balance, and workplace violence.
- International Labour Organization
- This site of the International Labour Organization provides information about the organization and resources connected to labour issues. Its primary area of interest is centered on the standards and fundamental principles and rights at work, employment issues, social protection, and social dialogue connected to labour issues.
- Internet Guide for the Industrial and Organizational Psychologist
- This guide, based in Belgium, provides access to information in human resource management, organizational psychology, statistics, and methodology.
- Job Stress Network
- Site provides information about theories concerning job strain.
- Journal of Managerial Psychology
- Journal publishes articles concerned with the application of psychological principles to management practices.
- Managing Job Satisfaction
- This article discusses how organizations can increase job satisfaction by recognizing the following factors: opportunity, stress, leadership, work standards, fair rewards, and adequate authority.
- Performance Appraisal
- This article describes the importance of performance appraisals and how to effectively appraise someone's performance.
- Psychology and the Workplace
- The APA has provided a number of articles that discuss the following topics of working overseas, the shutdown of a workplace, desk rage, the effects of low self-esteem on the job, and other topics.
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- This is the homepage of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Which Traits Predict Job Performance?
- Article discusses how personality traits can be used to predict job performance.
- Work Climate
- Article discusses what the best work climate is for innovation to occur.