- Animations: How Drugs Work
- This excellent set of demonstrations show how drugs work in the body and in the brain. There is an animation showing how brain cells communicate, and there are demonstrations depicting the effects of alcohol, cocaine, and opiates in the brain.
- Brain Study Module
- Site provides a colorful tutorial about the various structures of the brain.
- Classical Conditioning Demonstration
- This site has set up a classical conditioning experiment that lets you manipulate the variables to condition a dog.
- Talk to Eliza and get a demonstration of artificial intelligence.
- Etiology of Schizophrenia
- Site lets you manipulate the variables of this experiment to test the etiology of schizophrenia.
- Fetal Development Overview
- Site provides an outline of the events that occur in fetal development. It includes images and an animation of a developing fetus.
- Learning by Observation
- Site provides videos of a chimpanzee learning by observation.
- Motivational Factors in Routine Performance
- Site enables you to manipulate the variables in this experiment to demonstrate the motivational factors in routine performance.
- Online Psychology Laboratory
- The peer-reviewed materials include online studies and correlational studies, large data sets, demonstrations, and teaching aids.
- Operant Conditioning
- Site provides an online demonstration which lets you train a fuzzy creature to run or dance by using reinforcement and punishment.
- Probe the Brain
- Site lets you probe the brain to discover what area of the brain controls which part of your body.
- Project Implicit
- The Implicit Association Test.
- Sandlot Science
- This site has over 80 different visual illusions.
- Sheep Brain Dissection: The Anatomy of Memory
- Site uses a sheep brain to show the anatomy of the parts of the brain vital to memory.
- Social Facilitation
- Site allows you to manipulate the variables in this experiment about social facilitation.
- Stanford Prison Experiment
- Presents a slide show and related information about the classic Stanford Prison Experiment.
- The Adaptive Mind
- This site has modules and demonstrations about operant conditioning and learning by observation.
- The Descriptive Mind
- Site provides experiments, models, and demos on vision and hearing.
- Vision Science
- Site provides information and demonstrations about human and animal vision.
- Visual Illusions Gallery
- More than a dozen visual illusions are demonstrated.
- Site provides a number of unique tutorials and demonstrations that focus on various functions of the brain including sensation and perception, cognition, transmission of neural impulses, and learning.
- Basic Neural Processes Tutorials
- Learn about nerve and brain functioning.
- Interagency Advisory Panel on Research Ethics Tutorial
- Provides a tutorial explaining the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans, which is the current guiding
document for research involving humans in Canada.
- Internal Validity Tutorial
- Athabasca University tutorial, written by Dr. David Polson, teaches the principles of the design of psychological experiments; part of Athabasca University's Experimental Psychology course.
- Language and Culture
- This tutorial discusses what language is, the analysis of language, the learning of language, language and thought processes, and the hidden aspects of communication.
- Mathematical Models of Human Memory - Tutorials
- A group of well-organized tutorials that teach the application of several mathematical models of memory.
- Mind Tools
- Site provides tutorials regarding memory, creativity, information skills, problem solving techniques, stress, time management, communication, planning, sport psychology, and psychometric tests.
- Neuroanatomy Tutorial
- Tutorial provides an image of a human brain and lets you click on the various parts of the brain to discover what structure it is.
- Neuroscience for Kids
- Although this site is designed for kids, it is a vast resource for people of all ages. It contains information and diagrams about many neuroscience topics including brain structure, sleep, the spinal cord, the peripheral nervous system, the neuron, sensory systems, neuroscience methods and techniques, the effects of drugs on the nervous system, and neurological and mental disorders.
- The Presentations of Science base (POSbase) consists of a collection of PowerPoint presentations about a variety of experimental psychology topics.
- Positive Reinforcement Tutorial
- Athabasca University tutorial teaches the behaviour-analysis concept of positive reinforcement.
- Psybersite Tutorials
- "Psybersite is a gateway to web tutorials on a variety of topics in the field of Psychology. All of the educational modules available here have been created by advanced undergraduate and graduate students at Miami University.".
- Sensation and Perception Tutorials
- On-line teaching of certain phenomena in sensation and perception, including some principles of the perception of art.
- Social Research Methods
- Site provides information, simulations and tutorials about concepts concerning statistics and research.
- Steve's Primer of Practical Persuasion and Influence
- This tutorial provides a summary of the various theories that exist to explain how people can be persuaded and influenced.
- The Joy of Visual Perception
- This web book written by Peter K. Kaiser describes the process of vision by using graphics, graphs, and online demonstrations.
- Site provides 10 different tutorials covering the topics of brain and behavior, sensation and perception, states of consciousness, learning, motivation and emotion, cognition, intelligence, personality, and social psychology.