- American Psychological Association (APA) Division 34--Population and Environment
- "Members of Division 34 conduct research and advance theory to improve interactions between human behavior and environment and population.".
- Current Trends in Environmental Psychology
- This article discusses what environmental psychology is, how it relates to environmental design professions, prominent research topics in environmental psychology, and issues faced by environmental psychologists.
- EE-Link: Environmental Education on the Internet
- Site provides links to full text articles and publications, as well as other resources.
- Environment Canada
- "We are a science-based government department whose business is helping Canadians live and prosper in an environment that is properly protected and conserved.".
- Environmental Design Research Association (EDRA)
- "The purpose of edra is the advancement and dissemination of environmental design research, thereby improving understanding of the interrelationships between people, their built and natural surroundings, and helping to create environments responsive to human needs.".
- Environmental Psychology
- This article briefly describes what environmental psychology is and the different topics that environmental psychologists research.
- International Association for People-Environmental Studies (IAPS)
- "Aims to improve the physical environment and human well-being.".
- International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP) Division 4 -- Environment
- "Environmental psychology is concerned both with psychological effects of the physical environment and with effects of human action on the sociophysical environment.".
- Journal of Environmental Psychology
- "The Journal of Environmental Psychology is directed toward individuals in a wide range of disciplines who have an interest in the study of the transactions and interrelationships between people and their sociophysical surroundings (including man-made and natural environments) and the relation of this field to other social and biological sciences and to the environmental professions. The journal publishes internationally contributed empirical studies, reviews of research, and an extensive book review section.".
- National Research Council of Canada, Institution for Research in Construction
- "IRC provides research, building code development, and materials evaluation services. Working with partners, IRC addresses issues that have a large economic impact, assisting industry to innovate and develop technologies that are safe, durable and cost-effective.".