- Abraham Maslow
- Site provides a summary of Maslow's hierarchy of needs and theory of self-actualization.
- Alfred Adler
- Article provides an overview of Adler's life and of his theories concerning lifestyle, teleology, social interest, inferiority, psychological types, childhood, birth order, and therapy.
- Great Ideas in Personality
- Contains descriptions of many theoretical personality concepts and also provides links to related websites and journal articles.
- Jean Piaget
- Article provides a brief biography of Jean Piaget and a summary of the four stages of his developmental theory.
- Karen Horney
- Article provides a brief summary of Horney's life and of her theory of neurosis.
- Keirsey Temperament and Character Web Site
- Site provides an online version of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter and a description of the 16 possible personality types.
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Article discusses the different components of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2
- Site provides information about the MMPI-2, a popular instrument used in testing personalities.
- Otto Rank
- Site provides a brief summary of Rank's theories about the hero, the artist, and life and death.
- Personality Project
- Provides resources in the field of personality including useful hypertext lists of recommended readings.
- Personality Theories
- Site contains a number of excellent articles about the theories of many predominant personality theorists. Theories included are those by Sigmund and Anna Freud, Carl Jung, Erik Erikson, Hans Eysenk, Albert Bandura, Abraham Maslow, Carl Rogers, Erich Fromm, and many others.
- The Maslow Nidus
- This site provides links to articles written by Maslow.
- The Structure of the Unconscious
- Article describes Freud's theories about the conscious, unconscious, preconscious, id, ego, and superego.