- Forensic Psychology
- Recovered Memories
- Criminal Justice Careers, Degrees, and Resources (US-based)
- Site provides information and links to the U.S. criminal justice system: law enforcement, the court system, and the corrections system.
- Discover Criminal Justice
- Site provides information on and links to US-based criminal justice degree programs, as well as feature articles and interviews.
- Religion and Crime
- Article discusses the relation between religion and crime.
- Access to Justice Network
- Site provides information about many areas of Canadian law including young offenders, aboriginal people, juries, and other topics.
- Becoming a Forensic Psychologist
- Article briefly discusses how a person can become a Forensic Psychologist.
- Crime Times: Biological Causes of Criminal, Violent, and Psychopathic Behaviour
- Site provides links to many articles concerning forensic psychology.
- Eric Clearing House and Assessment and Evaluation
- "Resources for locating psychological and educational tests including standards, test selection tips, [and] a searchable database of test descriptions."
- Firstline--Criminal Law Information
- Site provides information about the process after one is caught committing a crime and about other topics concerning law. Some topics include the jury, the trial, and young offenders.
- Forensic Psychology on the Net
- Site provides a number of links concerning forensic psychology.
- Forensic and Psychological Assessment and Expert Witness
- Site provides information and links concerning forensics and psychological assessment.
- On the Witness Stand: Essays on Psychology and Crime
- Classic essays about psychology and crime by Hugo Munsterberg.
- Psychometrics Canada
- Site provides information about the selection and assessment of psychological tests.
- Article discusses the use of having a mental disorder as a defence.
- Zeno's Forensic Site: Information on Forensic Science
- Site includes links to other sites concerning forensic psychiatry/psychology and expert witness.
- Definition of Memory and Memory Implications
- Site provides a description of memory, amnesia, implicit memory, and the accuracy of memory.
- Elizabeth Loftus--Leading Researcher in False Memories
- Elizabeth Loftus' site provides links to articles she has written about false memories.
- Mistaken Identity Can Land Innocent People in Jail
- Site includes an interactive simulation that lets you experience first hand how people can mistake the identity of criminals.
- Questions and Answers About Memories of Childhood Abuse
- Article addresses the generation of repressed, recovered, and suggested memories.
- Recovered Memories of Sexual Abuse: Scientific Research and Scholarly Resources
- Site summarizes a number of pertinent findings from research concerning recovered memories of sexual abuse.
- Recovered Memory Project
- Site includes links to "full-text articles, abstracts, and data tables on recovered memories, memory research, malpractice, ethics and related topics, 22 peer-reviewed studies about amnesia and child abuse, [and] 24 publications on traumatic amnesia in holocaust survivors."
- Recovered Memory Therapy and False Memory Syndrome
- Article discusses how false memories are created, "how memory really works, [and] why recovered memory therapy is bad therapy."
- Repressed Memories & Recovered Memory Therapy (RMT)
- Some topics covered by this site are what are/are not recovered memories, what techniques are used in recovering memories, how often do repressed memories occur, and how reliable are recovered memories.